Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #733

From: Roger McCarthy <rogermccarthy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:18:38 GMT

I've uploaded excel97 character sheets for the main Heortling keywords on the hw-rules_at_egroups.com file section.

These are just crude cut-and-paste jobs but might prove useful to anyone lacking the Write Dozen Mental Skills In A Tiny Tiny Box 10w2 ability....

They are set up to print on A4 - afraid you'll have to fiddle around with the page setup for other paper sizes

I'm sure there must be a more elegant way of doing these using pick -lists and tables and including the relevant runes, nice graphics etc - if anyone with superior design skills to mine wants to collaborate on doing other character sheets please e-mail me.

Apologies for cross-posting

Roger