Re: Who designed the runes?; Duck Miniatures

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:42:42 -0700

Olli-Pekka Kantola wondered

> The Gloranhta and the HW states that the runes were made by scriptorium.
> Who designed them? GS did the runes that were so famous in the RQ era. As
> these runes describe the underlying Gloranthan reality, I would like to
> know who made them.

I believe they were all drawn by Greg Stafford and then cleaned up as a font by Scriptorium.

> I have just been informed that a set of Duck miniatures for an
> Egyptian army(Did the Pharoah employ any duck troops?) is for sale
> on ebay

That's Eggyptian.

I wonder what happened to my friend's duck miniatures, from back in the 1980s (I know they included Darth Wader and Friar Duck).

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein