Fate of Maboder

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:27:02 PDT

Pok Iartes:

>As I was reading through [the Glorantha Intro], I was amazed to see that in
>Chapter 11 - Maniria, the Maboder tribe had gotten a re-written history.

>So my questions are these:
>Was this a simple proof-reading error (instead meaning
>to note the Dundealos tribe who rose against the
>Lunars in 1618 after the Lunar Taxman took the King's
>daughter against her will)?

The Dundealos tribe was in the original draft. I can only assume that Greg goofed here when making the final changes earlier this year. The only other similar goof is the one where unlike other piscoi, the Malasp are said to have never dealt peacefully with humans. The "never" should not be there.

Then there is the editorial musings that didn't get deleted (for Daliath and Vivamort).