Richard the puff?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 01:05:05 +0300

Me:
> > He was an inspiring leader who commanded great loyalty of his
> >followers. A truly heroic king, with heroic faults.

Michael Cule:
> Such as, if memory serves, getting himself a papal dispensation for
> sleeping with page boys while on Crusade...
>
> Hmm, we haven't done the 'gays in Glorantha' flamewar for a while have
> we....

Well I was thinking more in the lines of being a terrible king, who constantly whipped up the taxation to fund his endless wars. A king of England who never even lived in England, just taxed it.

Being gay is practically required for the great men in history :) Plato, Alexander the great...

        -Adept