Iniatiate of GTA books

From: Sérgio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:19:48 +0100

Humm, other people had this problem in the past, so it's not new. As a GTA Initiate I'm entitled to get an HW book, but I didn't. I let the time pass, thinking that it could all be a question of delaied snail mailing, but since nothing came until today, I decided to ask for your asssistance.

I've sent the next message to Greg, but it bounced. So, if anybody is kind enough to make it through to him, or to the person in charge of supporting GTA members, I'll be very thankfull to you. Ere it goes:

Dear Greg,

As an initiate of GTA, I was expecting to receive a gift copy of an HW book. It didn't happen so far.

If I recall correctly, I didn't ask for my name to be listed in any book, which means that I'm supposed to receive a gift copy of HW, the RPG.

On the other hand, I purchased HW De Luxe, so receiving one of the rules books included in the box is of no use to me.

So, Im asking if the book I have to receive can be 'Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars', and if you can send it to me as soon as possible.

Sergio Mascarenhas