Knight Hrestol

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:12:42 +0900

This Convention and Exhibition was opened in Loral Island circa 860: This international exposition was proof of relatively Peace of Four Empire of Directions during those years. But Zoology was already typically God Learnish Field even for Tradetalk Fluent Lhankor Mhy Cultist of Umathelan. Comments of Speakers are at randomly picked up from Editor's dogmatism.

Convention for Gloranthan Alchemy
One Eye Golden Diamond: Slon Dwarf Representative:
"Yeah, we repeatedly required those Demonic Thieves of Third Blue Eye, you
know. Secret of Iron is greatest Stigma for Nidan Decamony." Penel Zukoslaf, Representative of Third Blue Eye:
"Genertelan World Council of Dawn Age generally supported our work for
welfare of Human Civilization, Greatway Openhandism is ..." Gilam of Estau, aka Hero Jerem of EWF:
"I think PREMYTHOS legend Giant and Dragon War should be interpreted as
Fundamental Symbolization rather than Mythological Events along GLish Timeline, in this case, you know many animists see their parallel of Big Giants known as Great Demons Ehilm, Worlath, Joglampur in Malkioni System, theists call them as Great Gods...Maybe they get first Man Rune before Uz..."
Lord of World Knowledge:
"And Dragons are unconsciously means Earth or Womb before consciousness...In
Each of Four Direction, What is Metal? Antigod's Bone? (Because Parloth never left his dead body to mundane World after their Enlightenment...and riskful tool of Mundane Shackle) Demon's Bone? (Malkioni maybe see these demons as tool of Sorcerors under Invisible God Order) Great Element's (Dead Giant's) Bone? (You know many ignorants don't believe civilization came from primitive and go civilization as Ancient Day Basmoli of Seshnela and Galanini of Ralios...Animists misunderstand Metal as Corruption of Nature.) and Theist believes Holy Bone of Superiors as Our liturgist's Relic of Saints..."
Penal Zukosraf, Representative of Third Blue Eye:
"We already long studied many Genertelan Metal Cults such as Gustbran,
Gadbrad Kygerlith, Lodril & Caladra, Aulerion, And many Godlearnish Devotee of Saint Lhankor Mhy of Nochet provide famous report of Serpent Prince, Bertalor of Fromalwal,
and even some past secret of Nidan & Slon Decamony, and Trollish realm of Blue Moon Plateau. Lord Jerem, I heard you get some answer with this theme around Emperor
Thalurzni, Secret of Ancient City Goropheng with Ancient Golden Age Tradition of Kralorela?"
Gilam of Estau:
"Yeah, Thalurzni is Famous Kralorelan Founder of Alchemy. But if you want
answer, you should answer another question, why Griffins guarding Block (Big Tip of Truestone)? What is reason de'etre of True Stone, Enchantment of Metal Adamant? You know God Cleaver of Arkat is perhaps some Relic or Artifact even in Brithini or Mostali Realm..."

(BLANK) LoWK:
"I think there is why Brithos left One Elf Forest during Arkat Era, do you
know Arolanitic Sterile? I think such focus about Existence of Source Sorcery made Old Western Logical Continent peaceful and plenty." OEGD:
"I can say about this, No Comment: but our Social Tribal System hints your
question with distinction, as you know Clay, Lead (Na), Quicksilver (Aluminium?)(Sa),
Copper(Ga), Tin(Ze), Brass (Bronze(Hu)?), Silver(Ul), Gold(El), Iron (Ur)(Steel?)
Diamond differ from Bertalor's taxonomy. And Elemetal Relationship to these Metals..."

Gilam of Estau:
"Why Dwarves don't use Tapping? I think Brithini always wreak havoc in the
land without efficient magical source, Kralorelans think Emperors temporarily stay mundane world for enlightenment of his pupils"

New Association of World Four Peaceful Summit

AKA Summit of Four Empire (Summit means Spiritual Spike after Physical Collapse of Real Legendary Mountain)

Valastos with Seven Pens
Representative of Middle Sea Empire

Notched Foliage, One of Great Errinoru Sister with very large vase and inplant
Representative of Lynelsian Council of Elders

Ahara Masna, Student of Reha Manari (He reveres intelligence and knowledge) One of Three Mokatan Sages
Representative of East Sea Empire

Valastos:
"My report about Black Pus Broo of Animist World was generally ignored by
Ivory Towers of My Country, you know, Heroquest was started by Arkat the Destroyer and maybe he and his descendants only knew Secret Nature and right way of Heroquest, maybe we destroyed most important knowledge intentionally" NF:
"Our Aldryan Way always teached Existence of Root and Nourishment of Earth,
Humans only see them as Ulerian and Shanasse blessing, this is fundamentally important even for rootless."

Valastos:
"Fen Watha Loo (Kralorelan Famous Poet, Kralorelan Orpheus?) perhaps know
same image about Light Bringer, but with our Eye of Runequest, what happened to this resource after collapse of Secret Keepers?" Masna:
"You can call it as Agape, Love, Eros, Philos...., but we knew they are
important whether it linked to Truth and Illumination, we disciples of Reha studied about Line of Death and Rebirth and found most of them are connected that line, (Even Storm Barbarians believe the reason why their god commits suicide is death of His Dear of Earth Mother), Lhankor Mhy went to hell for his Wife, Goddess Light of Knowledge"
Valastos:
"If we filled with our List about your mythological four world
correspondence, we can help this reform, (Martalak, the Sorcerer, lived in Heonarmalo, in the west. =Malkion? Festanur, the Great Shaman, lived in Vatalemo, in the distant south. Ombardaru, the Priest, lived in the north in Deralo. =Orlanth?) as you know, these Four world of Mythological Age linked to our Four Empire" Masna:
"Most of Ancient Lands are sink to bottom of Ocean, Magics always have been
weakened since Gods Age, but I can understand your word along my culture, maybe Gods /Great Spirits /Great Mystics /Demons can have one mirror to send his shade to these four in Ancient World, Hell and Dream World is legacy of past condition, who knows?"
NF:
"We can tied to this proposition to that of Alchemy and Conflict between
Grower and Maker, (But we cannot simply tolerate existence and smell of Dwarfs except our beloved son, Errinoru) Eastern Devotees of Yothbedta know both Merits and Demerits of Eclecticism..."

Outskirt of the Grounds, Waiting Space of Bodyguards

Knight Valiant, famous Seshnelan Knight:
"Many Atheists came to here enough if we decide our will to start
cleanse..."

Squire Humility:
"Please don't speak such words before dangerous place filled with many
Watchdogs and Spies"

Knight Valiant:
"They cannot do you anything, if you know secret of Blue Rose and God
Learners.
Hrestol left this world many magics for against Intrigue of Sorceror Kings such as Crusade, Kingship, Martyr, and Demonology"

Squire Humility:
"But in Legend, Hrestol was also a Wizard Caste at one time"
KV:
"FREX, Seshnelan Kingship is guarded by Serpent Guardian as known as Events
of King Saval and Sorceror Pilif, now we know only role of sword swingger doll of these
puppet masters, damn it."

SH:
"What is Martyr?"

KV:
"As you know, Hrestol's main enemy is Basmoli Lion Hsunchen and Brithni
Zzaburi, and his characteristic was made by his circumstance. And he used heretical curse of self-sacrifice as barbarians used it as Rite of King of Seed and justified his act with Malkion's Halo"

SH:
"It is Constant Proposition, What is Idealistic Human?"

KV:
"In other words, what should be object of Life. Commoners want salvation
before daily hard routine, eastern philosophers imagine the mind without shackle of flesh, animists idealized harmonious man to Nature, Sorcerors despise idea of Joy of the Heart and Solace because their atheistic world view, and turn to eastern mysticism or Brithini immotality spell for their limited Life, Prince Hrestol's life and caste mobility is most important even for most
culture God Learners"

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #747