RE: HW Sales

From: Sérgio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:47:05 +0100

Nick:

>At Tentacles, Greg said that sales of the Deluxe Box were FAR faster
>than he had pessimistically anticipated in his business plan (Issaries
>shifted more in the first month than he'd expected to in the first
>quarter), and a second print-run (of another couple of thousand boxed
>sets) is now intended. With any luck, some of the more irritating typos
> can be addressed in this "revised printing".

I hope he will do a little more than simply correcting the typos. Here's some things that should be done in the second printing (let's call it edition 1.1), and that don't require repagination:

If there's a chance to do something more advanced, I think that this should also be addressed:

Sergio Mascarenhas