DP map, truth, non-PJs

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:17:25 +0200

William Barnett-Lewis:
>Just got the HW box set... ... why is the map of the dragon pass area so
>drastically different than the one in the RQ2 rulebook? Was this a
conscious >decision or simply a new artists take on the old land?

Had a little laugh at this, William. That map is the very first one printed of Dragon Pass, twenty-five years ago. I was surprised to see it again.

robert darvall:
>Chris Lemens' Giant magic
>So elegant it must be true.

Everything Chris Lemens says is true.

Oliver Bernuetz:
>Someone mentioned that there were four units from the Dragon Pass game
>that are mentioned as being allied to the Pol Joni.

Peter Metcalfe:
>There are two Amber clans and one clan each for the Potor and Ansil,
>making a total of four non-Pol Joni bastard clans.

And the three "magician" units, And-Jay, Flash Jak, and Krise.

Happy Glorantha-ing
Daniel