Basic Sorcery

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:07:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 10:45:01PM, you write:

<< If you are going to invoke the sorcery is higher mathematics,   then what happens if someone tries to do the sorcerous   equivalent of the basic functions of higher mathematics, i.e.   addition, subtration etc? >>

I do not really want to get into this debate as I am allergic to sorcery, however one could suppose that actually moving about, breathing, speaking, seeing and other material funtions are basic interactions with a material world and sorcery is one step further than this. Lower down the scale would be feeling, detecting light through your eyeballs (actually 'seeing' being the next level, moving said eyeball to follow or focus on something, higher again, seeing through a wall using sorcery being the next level.)

Keith N

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #784