Kralori questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:40:25 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>Emperor Yanoor, What is Dragon's Eye (Sun?),

An undeciphered rune that Yanoor was attempting to understand.

>What and Where is Circle of Learning, Warring Ford? (PN195)

The Circle of Learning and Warring Ford come from Uz Lore p20. The Circle of Learning was said to be launched from his City of Heaven, which was located on earth. This is probably Goropheng.

The Warring Ford would be up north near Ignorance (where the Trolls were) but I don't know any more than that.

>What is the nature such as known as Archexarch of Heaven (or Korudel
>(Vithela))? and Hell Udam Bagur (Kralori)?, if its titles are Positions
>filled by immortal sages, what is connection between Kralori Emperors and
>Sages?

The Archexarchs are appointed by the Emperor, but I think this is something of a mere formality as the sage is determined by the Archexarch's bureaucracy (amidst factional power struggles IMHO).
>Archexarch (God Realm Governor?) and Leader of Exarch (Mundane Province)
>are all Dragon Mystics?

Exarchs and Archexarchs are dragon kings. Archexarchs are so-called because they have responsibilities that span the empire and can overrule other Exarchs. The best-known Archexarch, the Archexarch of War has mundane responsibilities.

>Was City Goropheng City of Emperor Metsyla (Osdero)? or Vayobi?
>(Thrunhin Da is Master of Suam Chou)

I think it was Yanoor's Capital which was flooded in ShangHsa's reign due to his abuses. Metsyla's capital lies between Genertela and Vormain AFAIK.