C2K

From: Neil Robinson <Neil_at_edeninc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:22:00 -0700

I'd like to thank everyone for another wonderful Convulsions. The beer, the people, the games, the beer. We should heartily thanks the organizers for a job well done. My only complaint was the coffee, but thank goodness I brought my own.

Fall of the House of Malan was a great success and it is all because of the excellent players. I must admit that things didn't go as I expected, but that's the beauty of LARPs, isn't it?

See you in 2002 (or hopefully Germany in 2001!)

Neil

PS - As a dutiful Megacorp rep, I brought back to North America some copies of Ye Booke of Tentacles #3 and TradeTalk #6 with me. Let me know if you are interested in getting one.

Neil Robinson
Eden Systems, Inc.
neil_at_edeninc.com