Elephants and suggestions for CONVULSION

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:26:37 +0100

In message <200007271845.LAA08339_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Actually, both can be true. What is an elephant? Ask six blind monks.

I recall saying to Alex Ferguson at CONVULSION that the separate Otherworlds picture reminded me of the blind men and the elephant. And that I wanted to know what the whole elephant looked like but this would probably involve The Dread Secret Which We May Not Know.

And then he gave me this damn cold which I've been suffering from all damn week!

Suggestions for the next CONVULSION:

A copy of the planned events along with the booking forms for the freeforms please. So I don't miss things.

A storytelling event. Even if people don't show enough interest they may bring old stuff along.

And put infectious Fergusons in quarantine.

(GAAAAHHHH CHOOOO!)
- --
Michael Cule