Walktapus Distribution

From: Philip.Hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:06:30 +0100

I'm a little disappointed to learn that the Walktapus, one of my fave chaos creatures, is only commonly found in Dorastor.

Speaking of Walktapi, I heard a hilarious theory about Walktapus reproduction at C2K. They reproduce by grabbing you, shoving their ovipositor down your throat, or up your nose, in the back of your head, or wherever, and then the egg hatches in you head, eats its way out, latches itself onto your neck, and keeps your body as a means of locomotion! It's an interesting variant on the broo method, and much more gross than just having two of them ripping each other apart.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.