Unsustainable Thralls

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:34:26 -0700

Phil Hibbs says:

>This is also what led me to ask about numbers of thralls, because they have
>a population of 1150 and 200 thralls, which I think is unsustainable in
>Orlanthi culture.

One possible explaination might be that pre-Rebellion your clan had a population of 900 or so, plus 50 thralls, and less territory. Betraying the Rebels to the Lunars got you 150 "thralls" (displaced members of those clans who chose options 1 or 2) as a share of the spoils, plus a chunk of land from a neighboring clan with the 50 people living on it.

How this influx of new people gets handled should keep your clan circle busy for some time.

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies