Re: Clan generation

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:40:07 EDT

Christoph Kohring:

<< (I still do not understand why G:IttHW & AR were the first published supplements instead of "Thunder Rebels" & "Sartar Rising !" which would *really* have made HW playable for beginners & old-hands alike. But I must be the only one... ) <Grumble, grumble...> >>

      Glorantha was published before the players books because it provides the framework in which to fit them - an essential prerequisite for new players, IMO. AR came out before Thunder Rebels etc. because I finished writing it first...

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky