Cruel and Unusual Punishment

From: Scott Haney <n0gud_at_arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:55:30 -0500

> From: "Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
> Oh, the sheriff even sees how great this act of humanity and
> throws a party
> for the Burner Hero. He's still at the jail? Wow, the sheriff is
> so grateful
> that he's given our saviour a place to stay. Is there an address to send
> donations, flowers, and letters of thanks?

Our sheriff (no doubt as a reaction to the horribly evil and inaccurate portrayal of sheriffs in Apple Lane) is a cruel and heartless bastard. He not only has kept that young man in jail, but has provided him only Daughters of Darkness as reading material. I think the jail garb has Avalon Hill logos on it, too.

Of course, I'm sure there will be a revolt and everyone will start using their reading materials as rectal cleansing wipes....

Scotty (grew up in a county that had sheriffs named Dick and Cox. Seriously.)