Another Thrall question.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:58:36 +0100

I've got a problem I'm anticipating in my current RQ game. (Tried HW on them. Wasn't a success with either them or me even with my re-writes.) They're riding high on the first bit (the successful bit) of Starbrow's Rebellion. They've managed to bring some of the northern Yelmalion clans over to the Rebellion's side. (They'd had some very bad experiences with Lunar sorcerers that gave the PCs a look-in.)

Now I don't anticipate the Rebellion working even with PCs on its side, although they might make it last a bit longer if they get lucky. It strikes me that I'm going to have to think about what happens to the rebellious Yelmalions when Harvar Ironfist gets hold of them.

Someone's remark about thralls being remnants of clans that take shelter with more successful clans struck me as a possible solution. But does anyone know which clans have been canonically established as thrallpositive ?
- --
Michael Cule