Leaving the clan

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:55:58 +0100

Thanks for all the advice. I certainly plan (if the player decides to go through with it) to wring his withers with appeals from his aged parents and the brothers and sisters who have started to look up to him. But it may all become moot depending on what position he's in when Starbrow's Rebellion ends in failure. All the PCs have been active, vocal and visible supporters of Kallyr and when she goes they may have to leave Sartar as well. (I bloody hope so or my grand years long plan to run all the RQ2 and RQ3 material I've got is buggered...)

> Perhaps your player will find another way, gather those loyal to
>Sartar about him, hone his sword and wait for the freedom wind to blow. It
>can't be more than a decade or two away. :) Come the hurricane!

Oddly enough that's what I have in mind for them.... - --
Michael Cule