EWF architecture

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:25:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/00 7:46:39PM, you write:

<< Anyone have any idea what sort of architectural styles   to use for inspiration for EWF ruins.

We definitely have large celtic style hillforts. I am infavour of impossible looking stone constructions (impossible because of the size of the stone, and the apparently precarious balance on them). I also think they would be designed without any heed to pragmatic considerations - doors too small, windows too low to see out of, draughty and cold, steps too big, or irregular, high narrow bridges and ledges without handrails, etc. I would avoid symmetry but I am not sure why.

Just IMO.

Keith N