Genertan Pantheon

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:27:11 PDT

Julian Lord:

Me>> I don't believe that any trade or communication diety was in
>>the Genertan Pantheon.

>Why not ?

Because it implies a mercantile tradition which has not been implied in our sources to date.

>Also, I'm not sure that you're making sense
>core-rune-wise : the first of the Five Movements (HW p.162) should
>surely be known by Genert ?!

Why would Genert know about God Learner runes?

> > I still think the tales of the richness of Genert's Garden
> > are true, negating the need for a hunter deity.

>True or not, the Pavis pantheon needs one ;

Does the Pavis Pantheon need a hunter god? I would have thought that any hunters in the area were Praxian Foundchild worshippers (or even Troll Zong worshippers).