Re: Babeester Gor

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:40:19 -0700

Alex Ferguson

>Babs Gori dress up in men's clothes? I'm hereby extremely upset!
>Well, OK, I'm not actually in the slightest, but I do question the
>mythic logic of this.

Hmm, Alex, there's a fanzine I'd like you to see: Enclosure II. Note the woman on the front. Note what she's carrying (an axe), wearing (trousers), and has painted on her face (a Babeester Gor design).

Babeester Gor ax maidens are warriors. I'll admit I haven't tried fighting while wearing women's clothing, but it's my guess that men's clothing works much better. Thus, my art direction for King of Dragon Pass (which certainly had Greg's tacit approval).

(I'd make some comment about naffness here, but it's been used so much recently that I no longer know what it means.)

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein