Cities of Sartar

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:24:13 +0300

Greetings again everyone.

I'm eagerly waiting for TR, and (yey!) the newly announced Stormtribe, as well.

In the mean time (and incase neither will address this) can you people tell me something about the orlanthi towns and cities?

DP shows some of the cities having heavy defensive works. I'd hate to make them just cramped European style fortress towns.

I've described Aldachur to my gamers as having huge earthworks defenses (and some walls atop some of them), and being fairly open inside, with longhouses and such.

I'm still rather lost with this. Can you people help. Both offiscial data and nifty ideas will be gratefully received. I treat the Orlanthi as genuinely bronze age people (mostly) with the early Vikings and viking age Finns being the strongest inspiration.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.