Eurmal and Shepelkirt

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:03:15 +0900

Reference: Aedin’s Wall& Norse Mythology I have started to think about Direct Parallel from RW Mythology to Gloranthan Similar Places while to see parallel of Two from Aedin’s Wall to Odin let Giant Architect make the Wall of Valhalla, Loki criticized Gods in Supper repeatedly have hit my head with Barbarian Club and explained why many bad calamity FREX Flood, Illiteracy Era stroke the Dragon Pass before Harshax Era in King of Sartar like after Fimble Winter and Ragnarok in Norse Myth.

In nature of Gods, Norse Mythology have more resemblance than Irish Celtic Mythology (which introduced by Jim Fitzpatrick and other booklets about Battle of Moy Tura and Cattle Raid of Cooley: http://www.jimfitzpatrick.ie/mythology/nuada.html) in my opinion, I can write direct line from Edda to Glorantha like Odin=Orlanth, Loki=Eurmal, Tyr=Humakt, Thor=Urox?, Bragi=Lhankor, Frigg=Ernalda, etc...

Myth of Orlanthi circa 2000S.T in for unknown purpose.

Orlanth: Because Red Goddess died again and again, revived, she laughed at and scorned the meaning of sacrifice with these act, closed the gap between life and death, ridiculed grief, I call her Shepelkirt “The Poison Blood of Red Heart” and hate her.
Humakt: That role is mine, younger brother. While traitor Yanafal abused Death, his master became my enemy, too.
Lhankor Mhy: That was my fault not to remember to even such a unworthy disciple Irripi Ontor commit a wicked act.

One day, this was started when Eurmal cannot be heard from anyone. Orlanth has excused him when once he supported dark creatures to abduct Ernalda, supported Daga to kill Barntar, broke Lhankor’s Index of World Library and scattered fragments to all around the Glorantha. Eurmal stealthily became Troublemaker for many phases after Cosmic Compromise.
He tore Tongues of EWF, taught Arts of Trick to Slaves of Yelm and taught lies to People of Kethaela about Machine Gods, then eventually Chalana Arroy don’t think to heal her former company of Lightbringer Quest, and most Generous of All Gods Orlanth cannot want to see him again.

One time, Gods held Party and all of Gods are invited except Eurmal, Urox led Legion of Berserkers to Battlefield of Great Waste and could not go it.

Eurmal: Why nobody even dared thinking to invite me to this Party? Orlanth, you promised me to support in public.
Orlanth: Yes, I did. My families, please open ths space for Husband of Sinjorta.

(Eurmal criticized Gods again and again, all of Gods got angry to Trickster.)

Eurmal: Do you know who killed Barntar in Gods War? This is Me. Then near future Argrath will tear All of You, let Spider eat Flesh of yours. And you must appreciate him as Hero and Liberator, this is Doom which Orlanth will bring.
Ernalda: You are stupid and crazy, this is Fate of World and not Fault of Orlanth.

Urox: Shut up. I will cut your Jaw to the Shoulder and kick your liver to Front of Mountain. You reeked Chaos Smell, Taetarisus. For you lost support of Orlanth.

Eurmal fled from Party for he then became worst enemy of Orlanth Housecarls. He ran about trying to escape from Storm Gods, one day went to Mother Land of Floating Kylerela. (He thought up a new type of hunting net for Wachaza in that land)
And he stealthily went to Hole of Dorastor and took out Heart of Evil Ancient Chaos God from his Treasury of Trickery, let innocent girl of Peloria eat that meat.

At last, Orlanth ordered Berbester Gor to catch up him in Valley of Sorrow where Eurmal made her drunk with Beer of Blood. Orlanth cannot kill Eurmal but cannot free him, either for many reason. King gulped down Fool to his noble stomach. But he could not digest the body of trickster and Eurmal made his shack near the heart of King in Otherside. Orlanth wanted save the world from Evil of trckster, but Shepelkirt sang a Magical Song at Battlefield of Castle Blue and Eurmal woke, he bit the side of Orlanth and made hall, that came to Red Scar (or Red Moon) in Middle Air, Eurmal escaped and started to bring the End of World.

So it was done, and Orlanth let Argrath come and kill them.

3: This was End of Quarrel of Loki in Glorantha: Why Shepelkirt revived from Dirt Bog of Chaos?

4: Shakespeare in Glorantha
If you want to relive the many Characteristic Plays (not Mythological Play of Greek as Aiskhylos ) of Shakespeare in some places of Glorantha, where do you want to select and place the background in Surface of Genertela? Hamlet: Fronela, Othello: Seshnela, Macbeth: Maniria, King Lear: Ralios

5: Patanjali
Can you invite some of good guide and / or for his idea?

Anaxial Roster
Horned Man: pralori Myth (celtic Cerunnos?) Shanasae 1)Shennasae, Green Elf?

         2)Shanasae, Tilntae
Boggle
Daimon

6: Do you know latest condition of Nikk (Nicholas) Effingham and reason of Site Removed?
I want to contact him.