Bitter Cold? Someone should tell the Ducks.

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:16:48 -0700

If Sartar winters are so bitterly cold, why is there no mention anywhere that I've seen of the Creek-Stream-River or the Upland Marsh freezing over? I'm sure it gets Brass Monkeys up in the highlands regularly, and occasionally in the Lowlands, but there are still Dinosaurs gambolling about at all times of the year, it seems. Or do they migrate south?

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies (I haven't sold any KoDP because my distributor, Berkeley-Top Line, never got any to fill my pre-order. :P)

"Less than the Dust"

Less than the dust beneath thy Chariot wheel, Less than the rust, that never stained thy Sword, Less than the trust thou hast in me, O Lord,

                        Even less than these!

Less than the weed, that grows beside thy door, Less than the speed of hours spent far from thee, Less than the need thou hast in life of me.

                        Even less am I.

Since I, O Lord, am nothing to thee,
See here thy Sword, I make it keen and bright, Love's last reward, Death, comes to me tonight,

                        Farewell!