More on Minotaur Types

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:36:14 -0700

Trotsky sez:

>Pictures of male minotaurs seem to be essentially humanoid (sometimes
>even with human-type nipples) aside from the head and sometimes the feet,
>which would tend to imply that the females don't have udders, IMO.

Looking over my stock and my own collection of painted Minotaurs I notice that the majority have hairy legs and hooves, while a few have bare legs and human feet. Maybe the footed kind are the Nandandi? And only a few have obvious nipples and most have long fur/hair where their naughty bits would be, so the mystery remains. =)

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies