It's not that I'm conceited....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:05:53 +0100

>That would put your story in the peculiar position of being the only bit of
>Glorantha that is not directly contradicted by another bit of Glorantha.
>You should accept that something is going to contradict it, and embrace it
>- - like the Gloranthans say, "The contradiction that proves the rule"?

Well, I think that Androgeus feels like something from outside the Orlanthi mythology, like something that isn't inspired by the Orlanthi/Heortling cultural matrix and making him come from Nandan rather than Nandan being influenced by him isn't the way to do it. In other words, Nandan in the myth would leave his home and go and find a secret from Androgeus rather than Androgeus being a bearer of the secret that was discovered by Nandan.
- --
Michael Cule