Truth

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:30:06 -0400

Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:

> . . . In glorantha, they email them and get contradictory answers
> depending on the god contacted. Whom do you then believe? In
> resolving this riddle, you arrive straight back at RW conundrums on
> the nature of truth.

Yeah, but what I for one think of this is that it's *implausible*. It implies that there is no correct answer, that Glorantha has *no* underlying reality of any kind.

This is certainly possibly by auctorial fiat, but it makes Glorantha less plausible and less fun (for me, I'm not speaking for Mr. Hughes).
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Programming <http://www.iconsf.org/>