Androgeus

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:03:45 +0100

In message <200009280222.TAA20353_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Ah, a good question that I haven't seen before is: are there any myths
>about Androgeus before the hero wars? Where has she been seen? What
>has he been doing? It's known that she was pre-human, but that's an
>awful long time before now (tm, 1620+) - surely there are things he's
>done?

What a good question! As far as I know there's nothing about Androgeus other than what's in DRAGON PASS. But the BIOGRAPHY OF ANDROGEUS would make fascinating reading....
- --
Michael Cule