Re: Sacrificial Worship

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:43:25 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 3:11:57AM, you write:

<< Both the devout worshipper and the waverer can ask for reassurance,  can't they? Gods who can't answer their worshippers needs stop being  worshipped, I would think. Lastly, who else would know a god's place.  Anyway, I have serious troubles with this, but I hadn't realized that it  was old road; I'll drop it. Thanks regardless.

 Peter Larsen >>

I might be wrong but I really don;t think the Theistic Sacrificial Worshippers are as tied up with faith and reassurance and such like as we might think based on religious feeling in the modern world. The gods are facts of life, not acts of faith.

Keith N