Underlying reality

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:11:11 +0300

:To look at it another way. Does different answers from God
:as related to by Jews, Christians and Muslims imply that
:there are no correct answers and that the Real World has no
:underlying reality?
:
:A gloranthan is far more likely to conclude that there is
:a higher level of reality and truth than that known by the
:Gods.

:- --Peter Metcalfe

I have to agree with Peter here. Luckily for the total subjectivist camp this doesn't have to have any effect on their gameplay. And besides, if one takes the subjectivistic approach to it's logical conclusion, they will just disregard any posting that contradicts their favorite views anyway. :)

        -a subtly objective Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.