Re: Winter Woolies and Silly Seasons

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:57:33 +0100 (BST)

John Hughes:
> I haven't entered into the climatic analogue debate because I don't feel
> there's an earthly one-on-one analogue that's close enough to be useful for
> Sartar.

An odd complaint! Unless one is going to get all misty-eyed, and claim, Greg-like, that Gloranthan weather can't be quantified by 'mere facts', and has to be considered an aspect of a Higher Truth, one would think it was possible to give useful indications of how cold or hold, humid, windy, and rainy it was over time, otherwise known as commonly known as The Weather(TM).

Is Sartar at river-bottom level frozen solid for many months on end? (Say, most of Dark+Storm.)

Cheers,
Alex.