Becoming Duck...er Durulz

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:42:05 +0100

Ok this is a somewhat odd request.......

In my current Sartarite campaign there exists a rather bitter twisted PC. He walks with a limp ever since the party healer had to burn out a rather nasty infection.....he's never had enuf money or clout to gain access to a healer that could repair the damage. He's always been rather unlucky. Recently he rejected his kin and Clan and embraced the way of Humakt. As GM I was a little surprised as he had been well on the way to following Yinkin or Odayla....

After his acceptance into Humakt's cult he has become predicatably grimmer and grimmer......even with out Humakt Severing he is a Outlaw from his old Clan by Lunar decree due to in-game actions and along with the other PC's has 'taken to the Heather' ....no problem there......my problem is that since becoming Humakt he has also increasing decided he wants to reject not only his Clan and blood ties but those of his race as well. In other words he wants to become a Duck. Taking Arkat as his guide he has decided it must be possible to transend his race and 'Become one with Duck'. All of this is somewhat odd.....and I am tending to think that Eurmal must have taken a hand in this.....

Any ideas for apropiate myths/courses of action for a somewhat bemused GM?

DomT 'You want to be a WHAT?'