High=Cold

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:13:07 +0100

Mikko:
> Given the positively alpine
>relief of parts of Sartar, and the allegedly tundra-like conditions
>in the lowlands, I can only assume that the mountain-tops of the
>Quivins are topped with dry ice, whereas the Stormwalks would have
>to have liquid nitrogen, at the very least.

I think the large number of Storm worshippers makes the weather in-ordinately nasty in Sartar...but basicaly you may be right......according to some of my GeoPhys/Chemist friends chemical breakdown of some of Siberia's 'Snow' gives some rather alarming results as large portions of the 'Snow' is actualy frozen gases normally found in the air..............

DomT