No, this has nothing to do with the anti-smoking ads

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 01:02:52 -0400

You won't get my subject line unless you watch American TV, so just assume it's an attempt at wit.

Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> > The idea that it doesn't have to obey Aristotle's Law of Contradictions
> > is just *weird* to me.
>
> Literature need obey no such law.

From your point of view, Glorantha is literature. From a Gloranthan character's viewpoint, you can't say that.

Anyway, I *do* want non-contradictory literature. Literature that changes the name and nature of a major character like the Sun depending on, say, who's talking to him, had *better* have a good explanation.
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Programming <http://www.iconsf.org/>