Pure Lunar Broo

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 06:16:29 +0100

>> David Dunham:
>> Surely the Lunar philosophers take just-hatched broo larvae and give
>> them a proper upbringing, i.e. turning them from wolves to dogs. (Or
>> in Glorantha, back to the primal broo before they became corrupted.)
> Peter Metcalfe:
> I don't think Lunars can do this and it would be a negation of
> their philosophy in any case.

Not all Lunar Philosophers are correct, or sensible, or wise.

My guess would be that this is a scenario seed ("Ragnaglar Park"?) founded in bad philosophy, not a proof or disproof of anything in particular. And, of course, the experiment ought to be a failure, because that way PCs get to kill things.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick