RE: The Terra Digest V8 #28

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_sric.sri.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:02:47 -0800

> Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:09:42 +1100
> From: "Hughes, John (NAT)" <JohnP.Hughes_at_dva.gov.au>
> Subject: RE: The Terra Digest V8 #28
>

> May seven winds lift you,
> six nymphs heal you
> five kings serve you
> four godi bless you
> three steads feed you
> two gods watch you
> and your gold-grey beard never scratch!

I'm a beardless Lunar, but the sentiments are appreciated.

> BRILLIG! Are regular subscriptions available? (I don't have access to
> pegasus post).

Sure. But first you'll need a connection to Arache Solara's web, you'll also need to learn the mindspeech spell or bind a spirit knowing the spell into your altar to the local god of communication (this might void the warranty on your modem, check with manufacturer), or make a talisman if you're Godless sorcerous scum (who use mobile phones or Palm VII's, anyway).

I'd check with your local equivalent of the Issaries/communication cult to see about getting the Mindspeech, which I guess would be Telecom Australia. You've probably sacrificed part of your soul to them already, so try to convince them you've already given up a point of POW to be an initiative. Failing that, see a shaman. If you can't find a shaman, then a software consultant on e-commerce is a close approximation. The way they describe their software, you'd swear they're granting you telepathy.

Tom, but a fetish is more reliable