[OT]Goedel

From: Sergi Diaz <sergio.diaz_at_upcnet.es>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 00:40:57 +0200

Alex and John...
> > Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem demonstrated that there are always
> > some things within a given system that cannot be proven - within a
> > given world, we cannot prove nor disprove anything without going
> > outside the system - which in most cases is impossible.
>
> Oh, where to start with this one. ;-)
>
> 'Cannot prove some things', not 'cannot prove nor disprove anything'.
> (The theorem says nothing about disproof, other than in the sense
> (...)

When I was studying "Theoric Computer Science" I never supposed I would use it to ellucubrate about Glorantha... By the way, I finished hating Goedel, Turing machines and NP-Completeness. Having it here won't help my humour :-P (it's only I HAD to say something)

Greetings,
  Sergi

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #48