Re: Yelorna stuff

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:07:51 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the URL Nils.

The old Yelorna writeup was felt by by Sandy and Charlie to be rather silly in the early 80s, mostly as the sophistication of the cult structure is crazy for one that might have 100 initiates at best. I once asked Steve Perin if he wrote it and he denied it, as did Sandy and Charlie. Nobody has ever, to my knowlage, claimed-credit-for/admitted authorship of the orginal version.

Sandy really liked the Unicorn tribe concept and was dead set on it existing, despite the obvious problems. The Unicorns actually organized and controlled it, though, IIRC. Mostly it existed for their benefit. While clever, I was not convinced.

Kevin