Kilt wearers

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:26:59 +0100

Hi All,

There does indeed seem to be a large number of cross-dress...er, kilt wearers on the list. In fact there was one such Australian listee recently jigging about my living room wearing only his kilt and a thistle clenched in his teeth, before going on to lead the woaded hordes in a wanton attack on the Empire of Peace.
Lots of strange types here. Does anyone else find it amusing that the Orlanthi think the Yemalions are transvestites whilst all the time...

On the subject of what is worn underneath, Craig Ferguson (star of "the Big Tease", see it now if you haven't already; very little Gloranthan relevance being about the Scottish entant in an L.A. based hairdressing competition, but pretty funny) memorably repied "lipstick". But lets gloss over that shall we.

ps the phrase "wearing only his kilt and a thistle clenched in his teeth" may not be *entirley* true.