Re: [OT]Goedel

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:27:28 +0100 (BST)

Sergi Diaz has due cause of complaint:
> When I was studying "Theoric Computer Science" I never supposed I would
> use it to ellucubrate about Glorantha...
> By the way, I finished hating Goedel, Turing machines and
> NP-Completeness. Having it here won't help my humour :-P
> (it's only I HAD to say something)

For my own part, I can only apologise. For John's, a return to head-battering is Always An Option. ;-) I do promise *not* to mention Alan T., or NP-C*mpl*t*n*ss -- well, unless someone makes some outrageous claim, such as that the Yelm Non Est Hoc problem is soluble in polynomial time.

Cheers,
Alex.