Re: Ralian Unicorn Goddess

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:58:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/00 6:12:51PM, you write:

<<
> I think Yelorna is obviously originally a Dara Happan goddess. Her cult
> was popular (relatively) in the time of EWF, and Pavis invited the cult
> and their Unicorns into his city.

 She's almost certainly from Ralios (see the Broken Council  Guidebook), and during most of its history, the EWF and the Dara  Happans were enemies. (Excepting of course when the EWF ruled Dara  Happa -- I can't remember if this was at the time of Pavis.)   >>

IMG the Godlearner Monks who suppress Safelster are opposed by, amongst others, the Yelornans. This is their reason for leaving Ralios. Heck, one of them might even be a firend of Balarzak Leatherwing.

Keith N