Re: FW: Cold?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:03:28 +0100

In message FW: Cold?, Oliver writes

>I'm hoping that any weather information in HW supplements will be like those
>found in the old Pavis box with real temperature ranges given as opposed to
>subjective terms like cold and hot.

Doesn't seem the HW way, instead it will probably be Hot 17, or Cold 3W2. Pretty useless for comparisons with the real world, but much easier to use to oppose an ability in Games speak.

Here follows a Sig dedicated to the Subjective/objective view of religion, - a quote from the ex-Archbishop of Canterbury... - --

  Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk

  Christian people above all should know the Truth is not the same as
  erasing ambiguity                 Robert Runcie 1999