Ralian Yelorna?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:03:36 +0300

:> Me spouting:
:> I think Yelorna is obviously originally a Dara Happan goddess. Her cult
:> was popular (relatively) in the time of EWF, and Pavis invited the cult
:> and their Unicorns into his city.
:
:She's almost certainly from Ralios (see the Broken Council
:Guidebook), and during most of its history, the EWF and the Dara
:Happans were enemies. (Excepting of course when the EWF ruled Dara
:Happa -- I can't remember if this was at the time of Pavis.)

Strange. My knowledge on Ralios is hazy at best, but Yelorna surely seems to be from the culture that gave birth to the religions of Yelm, Yelmalio, Dayzatar and Lodril...

Tell me more about why you think Yelorna is a Ralian deity please. I'm afraid I don't have the broken counsil book (I think)

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.