Re: The Terra Digest on Elmal

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:42:19 +0100 (BST)

Thomas McVey:

> (I think it might be a forgery from Eurmal - can anyone check
> divination headers?)

You didn't include them, sadly. Please contact your Help-Sage for support in enabling the "Discern verbose salutation" function of Goldentongue Express. Check for the first "Divined-By: " line that looks Glamourous, or Boggled, and contact the appropriate High Priest and tell them to determine which of their initiates was responsible, and Excommunicate them (so long as they're still using RQ3).

> > Anyway, have to pop off now, got to put together a hurricane to
> > bother those sorcerous bastards in Jrustela.

You seem to be suffering a small bit of lag there. You might want to check the bandwidth of your temple to Orlanth. An Age of delay is pretty poor, even in the Eternal Moment.