Re: Broos in Lunar Army

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 00:10:20 GMT

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lars_L=FChder?= <lamilu_at_utu.fi>

>Second thought: It makes even more sense after some thinking - in 1602,
>the Lunars were also using the Crimson Bat against the Sartarites, so
>in comparision having a couple of broo regiments 'operating' isn't that
>much Chaos. And I could imagine that by 1620 the Lunars are somewhat
>frustrated with converting thick-headed heortlings ('All Lunars are
>chaotic!'), so having a broo regiment (or two) in the wilderness for
>punishment missions could be possible.

I think the biggest problem the Lunars would have with broo soldiers would be their tendency to impregnate anything and everything in the area. I can't imagine them wanting to leave hundreds of humans and animals pregnant with broo even in Sartar. Perhaps they castrate those they want to use as soldiers and just keep a few breeders to replenish the ranks. Sounds more Danfive Xaron than Yanafali though.