Gloranthan reality

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:42:59 +0300

Me, trying to clarify a point
:> Glorantha is a magical world, where raw willpower and observer effect
:> shape reality much more readily than in our own Terra.
:
:Which defeats your own argument that "Cultures are subjective,
:but worlds aren't", doesn't it?

No it doesn't. It just means that "magic" is easier on Glorantha than it is on Earth. Glorantha still has it's own physical and metaphysical reality.

: The metaphysical worlds of Glorantha
:are as much a product of the physical properties of Gloranthan
:consciousness as of the subjectivity of the points of view of the
:Gloranthans who belong to these cultures.

That is one opinion. I say that there are rules and cause and effect behind what we can see of Glorantha. It definitely isn't just a group hallusination of it's denizens, malleable in every way, and all the time.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.