Reaching Moon Megacorp

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:48:58 +0100

Paul Aebersold wrote:

> I have been trying to get into contact with Reaching Moon Megacorp
> and have not had much success. I have sent mail ... which got
> returned with a "no longer at this address" message.

David Hall (and therefore Reaching Moon Megacorp) recently moved to:

	11 Barons Lodge
	110 Manchester Road
	Docklands
	London E14 3BL

I'm surprised the post office isn't still forwarding his mail, though.

> I send email to "Glorantha_at_compuserve.com" which I got no reply from.

David Hall (and therefore Reaching Moon Megacorp) is sometimes slow to answer his e-mails. But that's still the correct e-mail address to use.

BTW, Tales #19 is at the printers.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick