Deeper level

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:04:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/00 8:42:21AM, you write:

<< I wonder if that clarified why I want to understand how Glorantha works on  a somewhat deeper level?

    -Adept >>

Not really. You, as GM obviously already have an idea of what the true nature of Chaos is. The PCs are either wrong and your dramatic climax will reveal that chaos isn't all that bad, or that the sorceror was badly deluded an the PCs were right to kill the chaos-dupes westerner. The whole thing almost relies on everyone thinking one thing or another. A published book stating Chaos is Really Bad, the Lunars are Wrong about this, and several other things. Do you want to play a Lunar haracter?

Keith N