Conversely

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 05:10:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/00 7:37:56PM, you write:

<< I've played in worlds where the GM (Greg Maples) took the time to work out  important philosophical matters of the highest order, and it made a huge  difference in his game, and in the way his world worked.

I've played in games where each player-character interpreted events according to his world view and argued about it with his fellow PCs who happened to have different POVs. None of them were proved wrong or rigth exactly, and it was fun. The scene in Hound Tower where everyone has to make up an explanation for what happened to avoid looking like they haven't a clue is another example of how this can work.

Keith N