Puppeteer troupe

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 20:05:07 +1300

Wulf Corbett:

>Looking for any info on the Puppeteer troops. Anyone suggest a source
>sufficient to start writing up a HW background (I would say Cult, but
>that's assuming they are theistic, which is a fair, but not certain,
>assumption).

The best sources would be:

The Puppeteer Troupe description in Dragon Pass boardgame.

The GoG Donandar cult writeup (mainly because it has the runespell "Switch Places" which is what the Puppeteers do in Dragon Pass. AFAIK he's theistic as none of the other alternatives fit.

There's a longer form description of the cult in an old White Wolf Magazine (#18) but that doesn't really give much in terms of making it interesting IMO.